Jax Wax Vinyl and Leather Cleaner is a Professional-Strength Formulation that will knock out any of the toughest grime, stains, and dirt on Vinyl, Plastic and Leather surfaces.
Jax Wax Vinyl & Leather Cleaner makes any surface look like new again, easily removing and lifting off any scuff marks, grime, dirt, and stains. Because of its powerful formulation, it easily cleans surfaces than any other retail cleaners. In fact, the can is even marked "For Professional or Industrial Use".
For example, you could use Jax Wax Vinyl & Leather Cleaner to clean a contractor's pickup truck that hasn't been cleaned in 5 years to make it look like new.
Other than upholstery, Jax Wax Vinyl & Leather Cleaner works excellent on Vinyl and Convertible Tops, Boat Seats, Stained Golf Clubs and will even take Grass Stains off from White Sneakers!
Now you can get fast, commercial-quality results by using the same products the "pros" do - and by doing it yourself!
1. Shake Can Well
2. Spray Product on Surface to be Cleaned
3. Allow foamy cleaner to work about a minute
4. Wipe Clean with a Damp Cloth, then Dry Surface with a Clean Cloth.
5. For Textured Surfaces and Stubborn Dirt, best Results can be Obtained by Agitating the Surface with a Brush or a Scuff Pad
- If Product gets on Painted Surfaces, Rinse off Immediately.
- Because of the Professional Strength Formulation, Do NOT let product Dry on Glass or Windows, Permanent Staining could Result.
The reason that we are confident that you will love the Jax Wax Vinyl & Leather Cleaner is simple - We ARE the Manufacturer. Even though more costly, we only use the highest quality ingredients and do not dilute our products to increase profits.
These are the same car care cleaning products that we sell to our commercial customers consisting of hundreds of car dealers, professional detailers, auto body shops and classic car owners every day. Jax Wax car care cleaning products are commercial products that are of higher quality than most "retail" car wax products that sit on the "wax wall" vying for your hard earned dollars with slick labels and packaging.
Click here to read "Should You Use Professional Car Care Products?