- Apply Jax Wax Perfect Cut evenly to a 2 x 2 area.
- Use moderate pressure to remove imperfections in the finish.
- As the product starts to diminish, use less pressure to achieve perfect results.
- Jax Wax Perfect Cut can be used with any machine polisher.
- Jax Wax Perfect Cut is the first step in the Jax Wax Paint Finishing System.
- Apply Jax Wax Perfect Polish evenly to a 2 x 2 area.
- Use light to moderate pressure to remove imperfections in the finish.
- Apply Jax Wax Final Finish evenly to a cool 2 x 2 area using light to moderate pressure.
- Buffing slowly, allow Final Finish to flash off, then buff to a high shine.
- Any excess product can be wiped off with a soft microfiber towel.