Other than a better-looking appearance, other benefits of a clean engine compartment include being able to detect and identify the source of any fluid leaks, being able to shed heat more effectively, much more pleasant to work on and a lot easier to sell when the time comes. This kit should be able to do 3 to 4 vehicles
32 oz Super Citrus:
- A highly concentrated cleaner and degreaser
- Easily removes oil, grease, grime, and dirt
- Cleans, deodorizes and degreases the toughest dirty jobs
- Safe for all surfaces
- Non caustic
- No residue
- Pleasant scent
- Biodegradable & safe for the environment
16 oz Shine All:
- Professional grade water based dressing for all plastic, rubber, vinyl and leather surfaces
- Makes any surface look like new
- Long lasting
- Dries completely will not stay greasy or tacky like others that attract dust
- Safe for any surface
- Makes It easier to keep surfaces clean
9" Super Soft Fender & Wheel Brush:
- The length makes it easy to manipulate in tight spaces like wheel wells, while the large head cleans plenty of area with every stroke.
- The bristles on this brush are gentle to prevent any marring or scuffing of the surface, while being highly effective in removing grime, dirt and brake dust on wheels.
2 Edgeless Microfiber Utility TowelS 16x16:
-Extremely versatile, with the ability to be your go to towel for removing wax, polish, detail spray or anything else on your paint
- It also works well on cleaning the interior of your vehicle, not leaving behind lint on seats, door panels, any plastic pieces etc.