For lightly soiled engines:
- Dilute Super Citus with water 5:1.
- Make sure the engine is cool to the touch and cover any exposed electrical parts in the engine bay.
- Wet the engine down ( do not soak).
- Apply Super Citrus liberally to all surfaces that need cleaning in the engine bay.
- Use a soft bristle brush to agitate the product making sure to thoroughly clean the entire engine.
- Rinse clean and let air dry or use compressed air.
For heavily solid engines:
- Use Super Citrus at full strength, follow the same steps.
For cleaning wheels, tires, and wheel wells/undercarriage:
- Wet the area that you are cleaning first, followed by spraying Super Citrus at full strength covering the entire area.
- For each area use a soft bristle wheel cleaning brush to remove the dirt and grime buildup, then rinse clean.